Interviewer – survey or poll
Elemental Data Collection Inc based in Moncton, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Interviewer – survey or poll. Elemental Data Collection’s basic philosophy is to be a completely autonomous data collection organisation. The essence of the corporation is being able to supply other market research consulting firms with a channel to collect data without the worry of working with a rival. It’s in our nature to be your partner and assist you in your success. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Part-time leading to full-time or Permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are Evening, Weekend.
Employer Name: Elemental Data Collection Inc
Position: Interviewer – survey or poll
No of Vacancies: 20
Salary: $13.00 hourly for 12.5 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Virtual Jobs
Location: Moncton, NB
Job ID: 22061501
Work Setting: Market research firm
Workplace information: Remote work available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of English or French Language.
Education: Candidates must have a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to tight deadlines
The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to follow computer-assisted interview modules
- The candidate should be able to establish contact for an interview by telephone or in-person
- The candidate should be able to conduct interviews following the outlines of questionnaires and survey
- The candidate should be able to check information gathered for completeness and accuracy
- The candidate should be able to record answers on paper or enter them directly into a computer database
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as a competitive salary
Colin Kiviaho and Darcy Zwetko, partners with over 20 years of experience in the data collection sector, consistently demonstrate that the key qualities of data gathering – high quality, fast service, and reasonable costs – are in their nature. Elemental Data Collection has become a market research data collection leader, providing unrivalled service to the North American research business.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to their website or email(along with your resume) below mentioned link.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!