Bulk Barn Foods Limited based in Sudbury, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Key holder – retail store. Bulk Barn Foods founded on 1982 with the mission to become the premier bulk food retailer and franchise system in Canada. Our team of experienced management and support staff concentrates on providing first class service to all retail bulk food specialty stores operating under the name of “Bulk Barn”. We are committed to the progress of our franchisees and to developing a strong network of successful stores across Canada. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Bulk Barn Foods Limited
Position: Key holder – retail store
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.88 hourly for 12 to 27 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time
Location: 1984 Regent Street, Sudbury, ONP3E 5S1
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours and Morning
Work Setting: Urban area and retail business
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of more than one language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to maintain tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to walk
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to supervise 3-4 people
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!