Techlem Medical Corporation based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labour, Factory-Manufacturing. Techlem Medical Corporation is known to provide patient handling solutions to hospitals and clinics around the world. Our company is known to strive for value, efficiency, and care. We supply products from North America. We provide products that are made with the highest quality components, delivering industry best costs of ownership. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies to full time or permanent employment. The candidate has to work in Day shifts.
Employer Name: Techlem Medical Corporation
Position: Labour, Factory-Manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 to $24.00 per hour for 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Work Setting: Metal products manufacturing company
Work Site Environment: Noisy, Odours
Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver’s licence
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English, Spanish and Castilian Languages.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 2-3 years
Drilling Equipment: Drilling machine
Equipment and Machinery Experience:
Milling machines, Sawing machine
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs), Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to work with manual dexterity
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking and standing for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in a punctual way
- The candidate should be able to sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- The candidate should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidate should be able to check and weigh materials and products
- The candidate should be able to assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- The candidate should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- The employees get health benefits such as Health care plan, Dental plan and Vision care benefits
- The employees get long-term benefits such as Group insurance benefits and Long-term care insurance
- The employees get other benefits such as Free parking available and Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
For 60 years, Techlem Medical Corporation has been known to provide medical solutions. The company is known to have passionate staff who work tirelessly to produce durable, high quality products with customer service to match. The company is known to create unique, user-friendly catalogues for its supply chain partners, bridging the gap between purchasers and end-users.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume, cover letter and being prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!