Mitchell Precast Inc. based in Mitchell, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer, factory – manufacturing. Mitchell Precast Inc. leads the industry, as it has, for more than 68 years of experience. It is our vision to anticipate solutions to complex problems as a trusted end-to-end service partner. Our mission is to protect our communities and allow them to thrive. We are always looking for talented individuals to join our growing team. The candidate has to work With some duties as a finisher, concrete. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Mitchell Precast Inc
Position: Labourer, factory – manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $20.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Mitchell, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Relocation costs not covered by employer and manufacture
Work site environment: Candidates should work in dusty, hot, noisy and cold or refrigerated place
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Forklift Operator Certification and Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, work under pressure, perform repetitive tasks, handle heavy loads, manually dexter, pay attention to detail and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be physically strong, a combination of sitting, standing, walking and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also take initiative
- The candidate should be punctual, dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like Concrete finishing machine
- The candidate should be able to assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers and also clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidate should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The employees get dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan, paramedical services coverage and vision care benefits
- The employees get piece work
- The employees get Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP), maternity and parental benefits, Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) and Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- The employees get free parking availability, learning or training paid by employer, paid time off (volunteering or personal days), team building opportunities, travel insurance and wellness program
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!