The Shaw Group Limited based in Belledune, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer, factory – manufacturing. The Shaw Group Limited is one of Eastern Canada’s leading community developers, residential builders and natural resource manufacturers. Our valued employees always strive to challenge the norms in pursuit of excellence and setting standards that only The Shaw Group Limited can live up to – we’ve been doing it for more than 160 years, and will continue to do so for many years to come. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: The Shaw Group Limited
Position: Labourer, factory – manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $17.50 to $19.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 8 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Casual employment Part time leading to full time
Location: Belledune, NB
Shifts: Day, Evening, To be determined
Transportation information: Own transportation
Work setting: Packaging company, Warehouse
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t a valid Canadian work permit also can apply.
- The candidates should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be reliable
- The candidates should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- The candidates should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The candidates will get group insurance benefits and other benefits as per collective agreement
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!