Labourer – farm
Athiana Acres based in Richmond, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer – farm. Athiana Acres offers multiple agricultural products like vegetables, herbs, and fruits that not only provide a culinary cornucopia of flavours, but also nourish our community and regenerate the soil they flourish on. We are transforming our corner of the world into a resilient, regenerative ecosystem. We aim to breathe life back into the soil through regenerative land-care practices, with an emphasis on biodiversity and soil health. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Athiana Acres
Position: Labourer – farm
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Richmond, BC
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidates should be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to stand, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to work in outdoors
- The candidates should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidates should be able to harvest crops
- The candidates should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!