Byblos Bakery Ltd. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer – food and beverage processing. Byblos Bakery Ltd. started in 1975 and has grown since then to be the Number 1 Branded Pita Bread in Western Canada. Our products are well-suited to today’s high demands for quick, nutritious meals and snacks. We are one of the largest suppliers of pita in Western Canada with distribution throughout major grocery retailers. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Byblos Bakery Ltd
Position: Labourer – food and beverage processing
No of Vacancies: 7
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 2479 23rd St NE, Calgary, AB, T2E 8J8
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift and Overtime
Work setting: Bakery
Work site environment: Candidates should work in hot and dusty area
Weight handling: Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, pay attention to detail, handle heavy loads and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also have efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials
- The candidate should be able to measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines, remove filled containers from conveyors and also manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers
- The candidate should be able to feed and unload processing machines, check products and packaging for basic quality defects, assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties and also clean machines and immediate work areas
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
2479-23 Street NE
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!