Laboratoire Du-Var inc. based in Boucherville, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer, packaging company. Laboratoire Du-Var inc. delivers creative, innovative and flawless execution of cosmetic and natural health products since 1947. Our cosmetic lab team has the knowledge and expertise to bring custom formulated projects to market at top speed. We aim to create winning partnerships for all our clients’ cosmetic lab and contract manufacturing needs by elevating innovation, research and development and product quality to the highest standards in the industry. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Laboratoire Du-Var inc.
Position: Labourer, packaging company
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $16.25hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 1460 rue Graham-Bell, Boucherville, QC, J4B 6H5
Shifts: Day, Evening, 07:30 to 16:00
Work setting: Packaging company
Weight handling: Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks, manually dexter, pay attention to detail and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be punctual, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- The employees get dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan and paramedical services coverage
- The employees get financial benefits as per collective agreement
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!