Carey Industrial Services Ltd based in Redwater, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer, Refinery. Carey Industrial Services Ltd is known to provide Industrial Plant Maintenance and Turnaround Logistics to its customers. We work with an objective to unite safety, quality, our people and reduced costs to produce valuable results for the customers. Our company is known to always look to continue to provide our excellent service to the current and new customers. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or seasonal employment. The candidates have to work in Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning shifts.
Employer Name: Carey Industrial Services Ltd
Position: Labourer, Refinery
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 per hour for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Redwater, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Work Site Environment: Confined spaces, Outdoors, At heights, Noisy, Dusty, Hot
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation
Work Location Information: Rural area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, training will be provided to the candidate
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work for overtime
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should have judgement skills
To be determined
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get health benefits such as Health care plan, Dental plan and Vision care benefits
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get long term benefits such as Life insurance and Other benefits
Since 1992, Carey Industrial Services Ltd has been providing Industrial Plant Maintenance and Turnaround Logistics. The company serves in the Fort Saskatchewan, Heartland and Calgary Areas.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or a fax (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!