RS Surveying Limited, based in Stouffville, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Land survey assistant. RS Surveying Limited is a licensed Land Surveyors Practicing Cadastral Surveying Services across the province of Ontario. The ‘Association of Ontario Land Surveyors has granted RS Surveying Ltd. the ‘Certificate of Authorisation to provide Cadastral Surveying Services to the Public in 2020.RS Surveying Limited is headed by Managing Surveyor Shajeeshane (Shane) Rajakulendran, who has 14 years of experience in the field of surveying in Ontario. We see our future in growing as a Land Surveying and Geomatics Solution provider in the leading industries in Ontario. Therefore, the firm’s capacities will be directed towards advanced instrumentation application, advanced software acquisition, and in-house technical staff development. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: RS Surveying Limited
Position: Land survey assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $40,000 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Stouffville, ON
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates must need standard educational qualifications such as a Bachelor’s degree
or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates must need 2 years to less than 3 years of experience
Work Site Environment: Outdoors
Work Setting: Various locations
Computer and Technology Knowledge: Computerized land information system, AutoCAD, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word
Survey Specialization: Topographic survey, Legal survey, Land survey, Engineering, Geodetic, Hydrographic, Land development, Urban
Security and Safety: Basic security clearance, Criminal record check, Driver’s validity license check
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to do attention to detail
- The candidate should be accurate
- The candidate should be client focus
- The candidate should be dependable
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication
- The candidate should have excellent written communication
- The candidate should be judgemental
- The candidate should be organized
- The candidate should be reliable
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to keep survey information in systematic order
- The candidate should be able to assist in the calculation, analysis, and computation of measurements obtained during field surveys
- The candidate should be able to assist in the preparation of detailed drawings, charts, and plans
- The candidate should be able to keep records, measurements, and other survey information in systematic order
- The candidate should be able to participate in field surveys and operate survey instruments and devices
- The candidate should be able to analyze latitude, longitude, and angles and compute trigonometric and other calculations to plot features, contours, and areas to a specific scale
- The candidate should be able to assist survey engineers or professional surveyors in developing methods and procedures for conducting field surveys
- The candidate should be able to conduct field surveys and operate survey instruments and computer equipment to measure distance, angles, elevations, and contours
- The candidate should be able to determine precise geographic locations using global positioning systems (GPS) equipment
- The candidate should be able to prepare detailed drawings, charts, plans and survey notes, and reports
- The candidate should be able to record measurements and other information obtained during field survey activities
- The employees get a dental plan
- The employees get disability benefits
- The employees get a health care plan
- The employees get vision care benefits
- The employees get a bonus
- The employees get a commission
- The employees get free parking available
- The employees get learning/training paid by the employer
- The employees get paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- The employees get parking available
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details. Also be prepared for the screening questions.
117 Ringwood Drive suite 9
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!