Tłı̨chǫ CSA – Health and Social Services based in Tłı̨chǫ Region is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Licensed Practical Nurse, Home Care. Tłı̨chǫ CSA – Health and Social Services can be termed as a unique organization responsible for the delivery of education, health and social services within the Tlicho region. Our community Services Agency’s vision ‘Strong Like Two People’ is a metaphor for the desire by community leadership to build an organization, and create programs and services that recognize the strength and importance of two cultures. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Tłı̨chǫ CSA – Health and Social Services
Position: Licensed Practical Nurse, Home Care
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $79,775 to $95,277 per year
Employment Type: Full time
Location: YELLOWKNIFE, NT
Shift: To be determined
Job ID: 23220
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Languages
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as completion of a Licensed Practical Nursing Program which includes the Advanced Assessment and Medication course including intramuscular and subcutaneous injections
Experience: Candidates need experience of at least 2 years of recent Acute Care LPN nursing experience in a medical, surgical or home care setting
- The candidate should be able to provide a proof of immunization in keeping with current public health practices and also be eligible for registration with the GNWT LPN Registrar
- The candidate should be able to possess a Class 5 driver’s license
- The candidate should be able to report to the Regional Home and Community Care Coordinator and also protect and restore the health of community members living at home with chronic illness
- The candidate should be able to provide wound care, provide short term post- surgical/hospital care and also support frail elders living at home as well as their informal caregivers
- The candidate should be able to provide palliative care and to coordinate appropriate community based services for clients
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!