Simpe Q Care Inc. based in Burnaby, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Licensed practical nurse (L.P.N.). Simpe Q Care Inc. is an award-winning provider of value-added staffing, services and administration within the senior health care industry. With our background as nursing care providers, we recognize the complexities of health care services and endeavor to administer and manage excellence in senior care services. As the future of senior care is a concern for every Canadian community, We are dedicated to anticipating and adapting to the needs of the senior health care industry. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Simpe Q Care Inc.
Position: Licensed practical nurse (L.P.N.)
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $28.43 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Burnaby, BC
Work setting: Nursing home/home for the aged
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as trades certificate or diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Credentials: Eligible for licensure as a practical nurse by the province/territory of work
Security and safety: Criminal record check, Immunization records
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand for extended periods
- The candidates should be willing to for overtime
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidates should be able to do manual dexterity
- The candidates should be able to handle Hand-eye co-ordination, and be able to distinguish between colours
- The candidate should be accurate, client focus, dependable, organized, initiative, flexible, reliable, and judgmental, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication, efficient interpersonal skills, excellent written communication, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidate should have values and ethics
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!