735881 NB Inc. based in Trois-Ruisseaux, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Lobster processor – fish processing. 735881 NB Inc. is one of the best seafood processing companies of the town, providing quality products and services to the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. We have efficient and well-trained staffs who help us to operate our business smoothly. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Lobster processor – fish processing is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: 735881 NB Inc.
Position: Lobster processor – fish processing
No of Vacancies: 30
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Seasonal employment
Location: Trois-Ruisseaux, NB
Work site environment: Candidates should work in odours, cold/refrigerated and wet/damp place
Security and safety: Bond required
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have gloves and steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and also pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and also work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like Shellfish processing machine
- The candidate should be able to cut, clean and trim fish or seafood prior to marketing or further processing and also disjoint and remove meat from lobsters or other crustaceans preparatory to canning or further processing
- The candidate should be able to check products and packaging for defects and to ensure conformance to company standards and perform corrective machine adjustments as required, record production information and also set up and operate machines to can, bag, box or otherwise package fish and seafood products
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
506-577-4730 Between 09:00 AM and 04:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!