Tesla Logistics Inc. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Long haul truck driver. Tesla Logistics Inc. provide is Ohio based over the road truck company with headquarters in Columbus. Our company is dedicated to provide you service in all 48 states with professionalism and competitive rates. Our main goal is to focus on safety of all our drivers and freight, with technical support, accountability and dedications of all our employees and partners to all freight arrive on time. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Tesla Logistics Inc.
Position: Long haul truck driver
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $29.00 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Security and Safety: Basic security clearance needed, driving record should checked (abstract) and drug test will done
Weight Handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Own Tools/Equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates will be train
- The candidates should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit
- The candidates need to work overtime
- The candidates should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidates should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidates should be a team player
- The candidates should have driver’s License (Class 1 or A)
- The candidates should have experience of long-haul
- The candidates should be able to drive as part of a two-person team or convoy
- The candidates should be able to load and unload goods
- The candidates should be able to oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment
- The candidates should be able to perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- The candidates should be able to receive and relay information to central dispatch
- The candidates should be able to record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!