Best Express Inc based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Long haul truck driver. Best Express Inc founded in 2012, through years of dedication to customer service and hard work it has grown into the well established trucking company. We offer reefer, dry van and heated van and flatbed shipping services throughout North America. We ensure that we have the right drivers in place to keep your freight moving without delay. We provide regular training to promote safe driving and fuel saving techniques. We provides a broad range of quality services to efficiently handle long haul transportation projects, while maintaining our customer’s schedule and budget. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Best Express Inc
Position: Long haul truck driver
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $29.00 hourly for 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 3627 8 Street NW, Edmonton, AB, T6T 0S5
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, On Call, Early Morning and Morning
Security and Safety: Valid passport needed
Own Tools/Equipment: Candidates should have cellular phone
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses: Candidates must have Driver’s License (Class 1 or A)
Type of Trucking and Equipment: Refrigerated
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be someone who can judge the situation
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have knowledge of accident or incident reports, bill of lading, driver logbook, inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip) and trip reports
- The candidate should have experience of citizens band (CB) radio, operate GPS (Global Positioning System) and other navigation equipment and trip recorder (on-board computer)
- The candidate should be able to drive as part of a two-person team or convoy
- The candidate should be able to operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials
- The candidate should be able to oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment
- The candidate should be able to perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- The candidate should be able to record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!