Lottery kiosk clerk
Samor Inc. based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Lottery kiosk clerk. Samor Inc. is one of the best retail stores of the town. We have the benefits that come with scale and a strong financial position. We have an unparalleled global infrastructure and competencies in retailing, marketing, and franchising. Our long drawn experience make us renowned in the community. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Samor Inc.
Position: Lottery kiosk clerk
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $13.50 hourly for 20 to 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, To be determined and Morning
Work Setting: Department store, kiosk, on-site customer service, urban area and supermarket or grocery store
Weight handling: Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also work in an organized way
- The candidate should be Adaptable, analytical, collaborative, creative, efficient, energetic, goal-oriented, hardworking, outgoing, proactive, quick learner, dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have integrity, positive attitude, knowledge of time management, efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to operate cash register, operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems and also maintain sales records for inventory control
- The candidate should be able to provide advice about merchandise and also assist in display of merchandise
- The candidate should be able to prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease and also prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment
- The candidate should be able to greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!