Vestas Canadian Wind Technology, Inc. based in Fort Macleod, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Machine Fitter. Vestas Canadian Wind Technology, Inc. has a vision to become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions, everything we do revolves around the development and deployment of sustainable energy solutions. Our company has more than 40 years of experience in wind energy and were the first company to reach the 100 GW landmarks for both the installation and service of wind turbines. In all, we believe in playing a crucial role in laying the foundations for the sustainable era, and that we are uniquely positioned to show the path to a sustainable planet. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This job position is a green job.
Employer’s Name: Vestas Canadian Wind Technology, Inc.
Position: Machine Fitter
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.52 to $39.25 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Fort Macleod, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Overtime, On Call, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning
Work Site Environment: Noisy, Confined spaces, At heights
Work Setting: Fitting, Inspection
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Equipment and Machinery Experience:
Area of Specialization: Troubleshooting/diagnostic
Security and Safety: Criminal record check, Driver’s validity licence check
- The candidate should be physically demanding and a combination of standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work for overtime hours and perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to install major components such as gears, pumps, motors or hydraulic assemblies
- The candidate should be able to read electrical schematics, blueprints and other technical diagrams
- The candidate should be able to climb and work aloft on poles, ladders or other support structures
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get health benefits such as Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits
- The employees get long-term benefits such as Life insurance and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- The employees get other benefits such as Learning/training paid by employer and Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by online (along with your resume and Job reference number) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!