Freshline Foods Ltd. based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Machinist. Freshline Foods Ltd. is one of Canada’s premiere processors of fresh cut, value added fruits and vegetables. We offer an extensive line of fresh cut produce items to the food service, retail, and manufacturing sectors. By investing heavily in modern processing equipment, cooling facilities, distribution network and employee training, we are able to consistently deliver fresh and safe produce. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Machinist is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Freshline Foods Ltd.
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 2501 Stanfield Rd, Mississauga, ON, L4Y 1R6
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Food processing industry
Transportation/travel information: Own transportation required
Weight handling: Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks, stand for extended periods and also pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also take initiative
- The candidate should be dependable and also a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy, efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should have specialization on measuring tools like Callipers, Calibre and also Gauges
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like Computer numerical control (CNC) machines, Drill presses, Milling machines, Planers, Sawing machine and also Tool grinders
- The candidate should be able to repair machine tools and parts and also maintain, repair and calibrate precision measuring instruments
- The candidate should be able to set up and adjust production machineries/tools and also set up, operate and maintain a variety of conventional and computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools
- The candidate should be able to verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers) and also verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments
- The candidate should be able to read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables, fit and assemble components and machine parts to close tolerance, document and report deviations from specifications and tolerances and also maintain inspection records and complete inspection reports
- The employees get health care plan
- The employees get free parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
2501 Stanfield Rd suite A
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!