Premier Property Maintenance Inc. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Marketing manager. Premier Property Maintenance Inc. is one of the best construction companies of the town. We work closely with our clients, because we believe in achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction. Our commitment is to deliver world class projects that are innovative in design, uses sustainable technology and are properly maintained to withstand the test of time. We deliver end -to- end projects to ensure that we are able to manage every step of the development. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Marketing manager is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Premier Property Maintenance Inc.
Position: Marketing manager
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $48.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Early Morning and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
- The candidate should be able to plan and control budget and expenditures, plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services and also plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of Internet and Intranet sites to manage an organization’s Internet presence
- The candidate should be able to direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs, direct and evaluate establishments and departments that maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations and also direct and evaluate establishments and departments that publicize activities and events on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations
- The candidate should be able to develop promotional materials, manage contracts and also market business services
- The candidate should be able to hire, train, direct and motivate staff
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!