Shams Halal Meat based in Coquitlam, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Meat packer – food and beverage processing. Shams Halal Meat is serving community all over canada since last 18 years. We wholesale halal lamb, beef and goat products in full carcasses, bone-in and boneless. Established as a meat company, we built an national sales network for Canadian meat products, which is second to none. Privately owned and proudly Canadian, we provide our country buyers with access to the very best Canadian Meat. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Shams Halal Meat
Position: Meat packer – food and beverage processing
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $16.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 7-145 Schoolhouse Street, Coquitlam, BC, V3K 4X8
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates will be train
- The candidate should be able for food safety/handling skills
- The candidate should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials and also check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- The candidate should be able to measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines, feed and unload processing machines, assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties and also clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidate should be able to feed flattened boxes into forming machines to construct containers, remove filled containers from conveyors and manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get to learn advanced farming techniques
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leaves benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
14378 72 Avenue
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!