Meat packer – food and beverage processing
ABATE RABBIT PACKERS Ltd. based in Arthur, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Meat packer – food and beverage processing. ABATE RABBIT PACKERS Ltd. is a 100% whole natural product, all white meat, and as versatile to cook as chicken but has a higher nutritional value. We distribute oven ready items such as IQF chicken breast, breaded chicken strips, breaded nuggets, and breaded pepper jack strips. We are a major distributer for King Cole Duck, D&D poultry Nipissing game farms and Andrade. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: ABATE RABBIT PACKERS Ltd
Position: Meat packer – food and beverage processing
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $16.50 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Arthur, ON
Shifts: Day, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Willing to relocate and meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment
Work site environment: Candidates should work in odours, cold/refrigerated and wet/damp place
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work overtime, under pressure, in fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks, manually dexter, handle heavy loads, pay attention to detail, stand for extended periods and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also have efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should be able to have food safety/handling skills
- The candidate should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials, manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers and also check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- The candidate should be able to measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines, feed flattened boxes into forming machines to construct containers and also remove filled containers from conveyors
- The candidate should be able to feed and unload processing machines, assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties and also clean machines and immediate work areas
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Letter of recommendation) through below mentioned details.
7597 Jones Baseline
7597 Jones Baseline
N0G 1A0 Between 08:00 AM and 06:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!