Optimal Assessment Centre based in Scarborough, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Medical administrative assistant. Optimal Assessment Centre is one of the best medical assessment centres of the town, providing quality services to the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. We have efficient and well-trained staffs who help us to run our business smoothly. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Medical administrative assistant is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Optimal Assessment Centre
Position: Medical administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $22.50 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Term or contract employment
Location: Scarborough, ON
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Windows
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy, efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should have working experience of charts, tables, graphs and diagrams and also reports and records
- The candidate should be able to interview patients to obtain case histories and also schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidate should be able to maintain filing system, perform general clerical work, such as order supplies and maintain inventory and also determine and establish office procedures and routines
- The candidate should be able to complete insurance and other claim forms, enter and format electronically based medical reports and correspondence and prepare spreadsheets and documents for review and also initiate and maintain confidential medical files and records
- The employees get free parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!