Miramichi Food Services Worker
Horizon Health Network based in Miramichi, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Miramichi Food Services Worker. Horizon Health Network with its team works to deliver safe and quality care to our patients, clients, families and communities. Our company is the largest regional health authority – and one of the largest employers – in New Brunswick, and the second-largest health authority in Atlantic Canada. We have leadership and healthcare providers that are providing services to a half a million people. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Horizon Health Network
Position: Miramichi Food Services Worker
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $19.7083 to $21.1355 per hour (Subject to Employment Status may be paid at 8% in lieu of vacation and stat holidays as per CUPE collective agreement article 6.08 (a))
Employment Type: Casual
Shifts: Casual-Rotating Day, Evening, Standby and Call backs, Subject to change due to operational requirements
Bargaining Unit: Cupe
Department: Food Services
Facility: Miramichi Regional Hospital
Job Title: Food Services Worker B
Classification: Food Services Worker B (2041)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be physically able to work steadily at assigned duties. Standing and walking for a majority of the work schedule.
- The candidates require a full use of upper and lower limbs
- The candidate must be able to work with arms raised above shoulder level as well as be able to work at tasks requiring bending.
- The candidate should be capable of heavy lifting up to 25 kg.
- The candidate should have the ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- The candidate should have the ability to perform the duties of the position.
- The candidate should have a good work record.
- The candidates need written and spoken competence in English
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should have communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should have interpersonal relations
- The candidate should be patient and be focused on the client
- The candidate should have problem solving skills
- The candidate should be result oriented
- The candidate should have teamwork and collaboration skills
- The candidate should be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing food services areas, tools and equipment.
- The candidate should be able to clean and sanitize kitchen equipment, small ware, storage areas and work areas
- The candidate should be able to disassemble, clean, sanitize and reassemble equipment
- The candidate should be able to operate equipment and perform tasks in the dishroom.
- The candidate should be able to receive, replenish and restock food items and supplies
- The candidate should be able to transport food carts
- The candidate should be able to handle wet and dry waste and recycling
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get a diverse and inclusive work environment
- The employees get to work with equity and in a supportive environment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!