Everharvest Mushrooms Inc. based in Chilliwack, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Mushroom Grower. Everharvest Mushrooms Inc. has been growing high-quality mushrooms. We are known to provide our customers with the absolute freshest mushrooms from our farms to various homes. Our company is known to work with a testament to the processes and procedures we use in growing, harvesting and shipping mushrooms, as well as the excellence and safety of the end product. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Everharvest Mushrooms Inc.
Position: Mushroom Grower
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 per hour for 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Chilliwack, BC
Shifts: To be determined
Transportation/Travel Information: Own vehicle
Work Location Information: Rural area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 2-3 years
Type of Farm Operations: Mushrooms
Ability to Supervise: 3-4 people
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with a hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work in a effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have judgement skills
- The candidate should be able to work with values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to perform general farm duties
- The candidate should be able to manage overall operation of farm
- The candidate should be able to organize and coordinate planting, cultivating and crop harvesting activities
- The candidate should be able to take care of raising and breeding of livestock and poultry
- The candidate should be able to determine the amount and kinds of crops to be grown and livestock to be raised
- The employees get to work in a well known company
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get various health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get various paid leave benefits such as sick leaves and casual leaves
Everharvest Mushrooms Inc. is working for various locations in Canada. The company is known to produce thousands of kilograms of good quality mushrooms every week. The mushrooms produced are known to be hand-harvested and are graded by a specially-trained team.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and being prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!