Nail care technician
Phuong For Hair based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nail care technician. Phuong For Hair is one of the best salons of the town, serving up every possible services and facilities to the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. We have well trained and dedicated staffs who help us to operate our business successfully. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Phuong For Hair
Position: Nail care technician
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 to $21.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 733 McPhillips St, Winnipeg, MB, R2X 2H7
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend and Shift
Work setting: Beauty shop or aesthetic service
Work site environment: Candidates should work in noisy area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Manicurist’s provincial licence
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and also pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also take initiative
- The candidate should be dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy
- The candidate should have working experience as manicurist and also pedicurist
- The candidate should be able to clean, trim and polish nails, foot massage, manicures, pedicures, waxing and also eyebrow threading
- The candidate should be able to do nail art technics and also provide gel and acrylic nail extensions
- The employee get bonus
- The employee get free parking availability and team building opportunities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, and Letter of recommendation) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!