Studio Nails based in Thorold, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nail care technician. Studio Nails offers various esthetics services and nail care services such as manicures, pedicures, and nail enhancements etc. We use only the most natural and highest quality in products on nails and skin. Using outstanding materials, the latest innovations, and the most precise craftsmanship we deliver projects to exceed expectations. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Nail care technician is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Studio Nails
Position: Nail care technician
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.60 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Thorold, ON
Shifts: Flexible Hours
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Area of work experience: Esthetician, Manicurist, Pedicurist
- The candidates should be a repetitive taskers
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle Hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be client focus, organized, initiative, flexible
- The candidates should have efficient interpersonal skills and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to clean, trim and polish nails
- The candidates should be able to do nail art technics
- The candidates should be able to provide gel and acrylic nail extensions
- The candidates should be able to do foot massage
- The candidates should be able to perform cashiering duties, schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidates should be able to do manicures and pedicures
- The candidates will get gratuities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!