Sommers Roth & Elmaleh based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office receptionist. Sommers Roth & Elmaleh is a Toronto-based law firm recognized across Canada as one of the leaders in medical malpractice law. We provide legal services in all areas of medical malpractice law. We are regularly consulted by influential members of the legal profession on difficult medical malpractice cases in Canada and internationally. We have assisted clients across Canada, the United States and from as far away as the Middle East and Australia. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Sommers Roth & Elmaleh
Position: Office receptionist
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $30,000 to $35,000 annually (to be negotiated) 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Toronto, ON
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Computer and technology knowledge: Electronic medical records, Switchboard 1-25 lines, Word processing software, Electronic mail, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Windows
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, and be a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit for extended periods
- The candidates should be flexible, organized, and reliable
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidates should be able to provide basic information to clients and the public, obtain and process information required to provide services
- The candidates should be able to record and relay information, schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidates should be able to maintain work records and logs, receive and issue payments
- The candidates should be able to perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail, answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!