Venture Carpets based in Saint-Georges, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Packaging Line Worker. Venture Carpets is known to specialize in the design and manufacturing of textile floor coverings. We are known to be a part of the local heritage and history of Beauce. We are known to work for years with adapting changes. We are known to develop an expertise in the design of polypropylene and nylon carpets. With this, we also directly develop our own polypropylene yarns through our extrusion department. In all, our company is known to work with a goal of working with the design of spaces that will meet the highest standards, whether in terms of design, environment or health. Our team and expertise in yarn extrusion allows us to offer a high quality product for all our customers. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer’s Name: Venture Carpets
Position: Packaging Line Worker
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $15.50 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Saint-Georges, QC
Job ID: 22052512
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to work with manual dexterity
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be able stand for extended periods
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in a punctual way
To be determined
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get health benefits such as Health care plan and Dental plan
- The employees get long-term benefits such as Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP) and Long-term care insurance
- The employees get other benefits such as free parking available by the employer
Founded in 1928, by businessman Édouard Lacroix, the company Venture Carpets, was earlier known as Woollen Mills. The company has been known to be working with adapting changes to its customers needs.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!