CKF Inc. based in Hantsport, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Packer – manufacturing. CKF Inc. is a global leader in the design and production of sustainable packaging solutions. We have over 600 employees in 5 manufacturing facilities across Canada. We are progressive and are committed to safety and employee well-being. We offer a competitive wage and benefit package, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, as well as a company pension plan. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: CKF Inc.
Position: Packer – manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 20
Salary: $22.02 hourly for 36 to 48 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Hantsport, NS
Shifts: Day, Night, Weekend, Shift, On Call, 08:00 to 20:00
Work setting: Relocation costs not covered by employer and packaging company
Work site environment: Candidates should work in dusty, hot, noisy place
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Weight handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, work under pressure, able for large workload, perform repetitive tasks able to manually dexter, pay attention to detail and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be physically strong and have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also take initiative
- The candidate should be punctual, dependable, reliable and a team player
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment, Check and weigh materials and products and also Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- The candidate should be able to Assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers, Clean machines and immediate work areas and also Perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The employees get dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan and vision care benefits
- The employees get as per collective agreement
- The employees get group insurance benefits, life insurance and pension plan
- The employees get free parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer through online (along with your resume) by following below mentioned link.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!