The Municipality of Leamington based in Leamington, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the positions of Parks Seasonal Labourer and Parks and Roads Student Labourer Positions. Located along the north shore of Lake Erie in sunny southern Ontario, the Municipality of Leamington offers an excellent school system, a community hospital, first-class recreational facilities, police and fire services, affordable housing and cozy neighbourhoods, making Leamington an attractive choice for family living, business investment or retirement. We are known to have a thriving commercial sector. With all the recreation options, clubs, organizations, housing choices, retail and professional services, community supports and so many other fabulous features are featured by us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or fixed term/contract employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Municipality of Leamington
Position: Parks Seasonal Labourer and Parks and Roads Student Labourer Positions
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $16.98, $19.10 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time-Summer Jobs
Location: Leamington, ON
Shifts: Daytime, evening, weekend and holiday hours
Department Group: Public Works
Department: Infrastructure Services
Reporting To: Public Works Supervisors
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 0-1 years
To be determined
- The candidate should have certificates of at least two doses of COVID-19 vaccination
- The Parks Seasonal Labourer should be able to responsible for performing general maintenance duties at outdoor sports fields, cleaning of washroom facilities, and litter/debris pickup from municipal property while ensuring attractive, orderly and well-maintained park areas to provide a pleasant outdoor environment for all users and visitors
- The Parks and Roads Student Labourer should be responsible for performing general maintenance duties at outdoor sports fields, cleaning of washroom facilities and litter/debris pickup from municipal property while ensuring attractive, orderly and well-maintained park areas to provide a pleasant outdoor environment for all users and visitors.
- The employees get various financial and retirement benefits
- The employees get paid leave benefits such as casual leaves and vacations.
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
Working for years, the Municipality of Leamington working with the population of nearly 30000 residents is a culturally diverse mosaic that cherishes its ethic and rural origins. The organisation is known to provide all the services in various sectors to Leamington’s population.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!