Carquest Canada Ltd based in Halifax, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Parts Delivery Driver. Carquest Canada Ltd can be termed as North America’s largest Multi-Shop Operator Network of independently owned collision repair facilities. Our stores take pride in offering a premier auto body repair experience, including collision repair, paintless dent removal, and hail damage repair. With 24/7 accident assistance, we are known to guide you through the repair process from start to finish. We deliver national scale, consistently high-quality vehicle repairs, repeatable outcomes and the industry’s highest customer satisfaction ratings. Our company has a long and established history in the Canadian repair industry, tracing back over two decades. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Carquest Canada Ltd
Position: Parts Delivery Driver
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 per hour for 16 to 28 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time
Location: Halifax, NS
Shifts: Day, 08:00 to 17:00
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Certificates, licenses, memberships, and courses: Class 5/5F/G Licence (cars, small trucks and other 2-axle vehicles)
Transportation/Travel Experience: Local
Security and Safety: Criminal record check, Driving record check (abstract)
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work with tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and have an efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and have judgment skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way and be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to operate and drive automobiles, vans and light trucks to pick up and deliver various items and products
- The candidate should have professionalism in customer service also be able to prepare, package and restock goods
- The candidate should be able to load and unload goods
- The candidate should be able to record trip information such as vehicle mileage, fuel costs and any problems
- The candidate should be able to pay and receive payments for goods
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Job reference number) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!