Giuseppe Tari based in Woodbridge, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Personal support worker – home support. Giuseppe Tari is actively involved in his community and believes in making a positive impact. I understands the importance of giving back and has dedicated my time and resources to causes I cares about. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of personal support worker – home support is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment)
Employer Name: Giuseppe Tari
Position: Personal support worker – home support
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Woodbridge, ON
Work setting: Work in employer’s/client’s home, Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis.
Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Security and safety: Criminal record check
Target audience: Persons with physical disabilities, Elderly
- The candidates should be a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to work in non-smoking area
- The candidate should be punctual, organized, initiative, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to administer bedside and personal care, administer medications
- The candidates should be able to assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene, assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk
- The candidates should be able to feed or assist in feeding, launder clothing and household linens
- The candidates should be able to mend clothing and linens, perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- The candidates should be able to plan therapeutic diets and menus
- The candidates should be able to provide companionship, provide personal care
- The candidates should be able to shop for food and household supplies, prepare and serve nutritious meals
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!