Wellcare College Pharmacy Inc. is part of a global network that drives innovative partnerships with pharmacies, manufacturers, and providers to improve product accessibility and efficiency throughout the healthcare supply chain based in Toronto, ON. The company is inviting Pharmacy Supply Assistant with an attractive salary package. The candidates will be required to start work as soon as possible and can select from a range of shifts that will be later determined.
Employer Name: Wellcare College Pharmacy Inc.
Position: Pharmacy Supply Assistant
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $ 21.20HOUR hourly for 30 to 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment; Full time
Location: 815 College St Toronto, ONM6G 1C9
Shift: To be determined later
Education: College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Experience: Approximately 1 year to less than 2 years.
- The candidate will be required to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate will be required to work under pressure.
- The candidate will be required to handle repetitive tasks.
- The candidate will be required to have manual dexterity.
- The candidate will be required to conduct tasks that need hand-eye coordination.
- The work will involve a combination of bending, crouching, kneeling.
- The candidate will be required to stand for extended periods of time.
- The candidate will be required to pay attention to detail.
- The candidate will be required to have the ability to distinguish between colours.
- The work will involve a combination of sitting, standing, and walking.
- The candidate should have a clear ability to judge.
- The candidate should be organized.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should show proper focus on every client.
- The candidate should show proper interpersonal awareness.
- The candidate should show effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be a team player.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication.
- The candidate should have very good written communication.
- The candidate will be required to supervise and direct the activities of other medical technologists or technicians.
- The candidate will be required to help with scheduling and workflow
- The candidate will be required to bill the third party insurers
- The candidate will be required to ensure the information on prescriptions is accurate or not.
- The candidate will be required to enter client information in databases and prepare medications for clients.
The company is a reliable private sector establishment based in Toronto, ON. They are offering jobs at a sensible package with benefits and assurance. Those who wish to apply for the post of pharmacy supply assistant, are required to do so as soon as possible.
How To Apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
By The Given Link
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!