Greens Pharmacy is part of a global network based in Regina, SK, that drives innovative partnerships with pharmacies, manufacturers, and providers to improve product accessibility and efficiency throughout the healthcare supply chain. The company is inviting Pharmacy Supply Assistant with no experience. The candidates will be required to start work as soon as possible and can select from a range of shifts.
Employer Name: Greens Pharmacy
Position: Pharmacy Technical Assistant
No. Of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment; Full time
Location: Regina, SK
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Morning
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
Experience: No experience required.
- The candidate will be required to work under pressure.
- The candidate will be required to pay attention to detail.
- The work will involve a combination of sitting, standing, and walking.
- The candidate will be required to Stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should show good judgement ability.
- The candidate should show effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be a team player.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be organized.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication.
- The candidate should have a very good client focus.
- The candidate will be required to know the compound of ointments and creams.
- The candidate will be required to know the compound of oral solutions
- The candidate will be required to ensure the information on prescriptions is accurate.
- The candidate will be required to prepare medications for clients.
- The candidate will be required to enter client information into databases
- The candidate will be required to bill third party insurers
- The candidate will be required to maintain prescription records.
- The candidate will be required to maintain inventories of medications.
- The candidate will be required to maintain inventories of pharmaceutical products.
- The Work Location is an Urban area.
The company is a reliable private sector establishment based in Regina, SK. They are offering jobs at a sensible package with benefits and assurance. Those who wish to apply for the post of pharmacy supply assistant, they are required to do so as soon as possible. The work setting is a pharmacy or drugstore.
The candidate should have an Immunization record and a Criminal record check.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
By the given email:
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!