Quebec Summer Festival based in Quebec, Canada is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Pick-Up Clerk. Quebec Summer Festival allows you to be at the center of the action and/or prefer a more comfortable experience. We are known to be the biggest outdoor musical event in Canada. Since 1968, the festival has taken place as the 11-day festival takes place every year in July. The festival includes many international stars and emerging artists from around the globe. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Quebec Summer Festival
Position: Pick-Up Clerk
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: Salary is not mentioned by the employer, $735.00 weekly salary estimated by Canadian Job Bank.
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: 150-683 rue Saint-Joseph Est, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada Application Number 326 (May be called upon to work on our various sites in the upper town)
Shifts: To be determined
Job Status: Events
Duration of Contract: Every evening, from July 6 to 16, 2023 (Priority to people available all the dates of the event)
Work Schedule: ± 5 p.m. to 12 a.m. (Depending on the needs of the evening)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having relevant experience in the restaurant, bar or hotel industry is an asset
- The candidates should have skills such as proactivity, versatility and speed of execution
- The candidate should have skills such as team spirit, dynamism, autonomy, versatility and proactivity
- The candidate should have the ability to work under pressure and also have sense of organization and priorities
- The candidate should have skills such as courtesy and honesty
- The candidate should be 18 years of age or older
- The candidate should have access to tip sharing on evening sales
- The candidate should be able to restock the bars and maintain the cleanliness of the premises throughout the evening
- The candidate should be able to ensure the supply of fridges and bars and also clear counters and tables
- The candidate should be able to keep the warehouse and containers clean and orderly and also perform all other related tasks
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!