Postal Clerk – Canada Post
Canada Post based in Trois-Rivières, QC, CA is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Postal Clerk – Trois Rivières. The company Canada Post is a crown corporation that functions as Canada’s primary postal operator. Our company is known as a well-known e-commerce powerhouse, delivering billions of items every year. We work with mailing letters, shipping parcels, with making and selling businesses online. Our company has a total assets valued at 11.2 billion Canadian dollars. We are known to help small businesses grow. We work to enrich lives in remote locations. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The job preference will be given to Indigenous people or persons with a disability. We work with a special measure employment equity initiative and candidates from this group who wish to qualify for preferential consideration must self-identify. The ideal candidate should reside in the community. Applicants outside the community in which the Post Office is located may be considered as needed.
Employer Name: Canada Post
Position: Postal Clerk – Trois Rivières
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $22.68 per hour
Shift: To be determined
Employment Type: On Call
Location: Trois-Rivières, QC, CA
Job Requisition Id: 165255
Business Function: Operations Support
Primary City: Trois-Rivières
Employment Status: Temporary
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as high school or provincial equivalency and/or experience in business administration
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience in a production environment is an asset
- The candidate should be able to lift mail items weighing up to 22.7 kilograms (50lbs)
- The candidate should be able to experience the dynamic mail operations environment
- The candidate should be able to work as a self-starter with a flexible schedule and also get a great opportunity to learn about the business of mail operations, as well as the great jobs available at Canada Post
- The candidate should be able to perform tasks such as operating and shuttling of corporate vehicles
- The candidate should be able to take care of operation of material handling equipment and also take care of receiving and accepting mail items
- The candidate should be able to sort, scan and sequence and batch mail items and also be able to take care of transferring and loading of a postal truck
- The candidate should be able to take care of transfers and dispatching of parcels and packets and also complete reports and documentation
- The candidate should be able to maintain a satisfactory safe driving record and their appropriate class of provincial driver’s license during their employment with Canada Post when operating a corporate vehicle
- The candidate should be able to perform other postal clerk duties as required and also perform a variety of sales/customer service activities to ensure complete customer satisfaction
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!