Project co-ordinator, construction
Real Blue Roofing Services Inc. based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Project co-ordinator, construction. Real Blue Roofing Services Inc. is a customer-centric company, specialized in roofing. Our company takes pride in offering a wide range of services to local residents and businesses, as well as municipal and federal government departments. We are highly focused on achieving excellent performance and delivering quality work at competitive rates, while also exceeding our clients expectations on every level. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Real Blue Roofing Services Inc.
Position: Project co-ordinator, construction
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $30.00 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
Shifts: Flexible Hours, To be determined
Supervision: 3-4 people
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work in a tight deadlines with attention to detail
- The candidate should be organized and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to prepare and submit construction project budget estimates, recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers, hire and supervise activities of subcontractors
- The candidates should be able to plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress, prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements, establish and implement policies and procedures for quality control
- The candidates should be able to read blueprint, schemas and drawings, select trade subcontractors and co-ordinate their activities, plan and manage budgets
- The candidates should be able to direct the purchase of building materials and land acquisitions, develop and implement quality control programs, oversee the analysis of data and information
- The candidates should be able to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations, prepare reports
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!