Pinnacle Staffing Solutions Inc. based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Receptionist. Pinnacle Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in legal recruitment and focuses on providing value and top notch service to candidates as well as law firms. We strives to understand what candidates are looking for, their long term goals and what skill set law firms need. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Pinnacle Staffing Solutions Inc.
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
Computer and technology knowledge: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines with attention to detail
- The candidates should be flexible, organized, reliable
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidates should be able to provide basic information to clients and the public, obtain and process information required to provide services
- The candidates should be able to record and relay information, schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidates should be able to maintain work records and logs, receive and issue payments
- The candidates should be able to perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail, answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!