The Métis Nation of Ontario is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Regional administrative manager. The Métis Nation of Ontario establish a credible and recognized identification system for Métis people within the province. We are focusing on ‘nation building’ through working together as a collective in order to support Métis citizens and communities. We also pursuing a rights-based agenda and proudly asserting the Métis existence as a distinct Indigenous people within Ontario. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Métis Nation of Ontario
Position: Regional administrative manager
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $73,420 to $83,680 annually for 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment ,Full time
Location: Ottawa, ON
Shifts: Day, Flexible Hours, Morning
Work Setting: Remote work available.
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree.
Experience: The candidate should have at least 3 years to less than 5 years of experience in a related industry.
Computer and Technology Knowledge: MS Excel, MS Office, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
Security and safety: Criminal record check
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be accurate and have clarity of judgement.
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication and excellent written communication skills.
- The candidate should be efficient and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate should be responsible for supervision 5-10 people.
- The employees get Health benefits such as Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- The employees get Long term benefits of Life insurance and Pension plan.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!