The Canadian Federation of Business and Professional Women based in Frankford, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Research assistant (except post-secondary). The Canadian Federation of Business and Professional Women serves as a strong voice for women, advocating for fair and equal opportunities in all aspects of business, professions, and public life. We works tirelessly to eliminate barriers that hinder women’s advancement, striving for equal pay, equal access to leadership positions, and equal recognition for their contributions. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: The Canadian Federation of Business and Professional Women
Position: Research assistant (except post-secondary)
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Term or contract Full time – Virtual job
Location: Frankford, ON
Shifts: Flexible Hours, To be determined
Transportation information: Own transportation
Work setting: Non-governmental organization
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience, full time enrollment, part time enrollment
Applied statistics and mathematics experience: Social service or charity agency, Business
Area of specialization: Demographic analysis, Survey research
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidate should be accurate, organized, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to assist in collection and tracking of data from monitored use of services
- The candidates should be able to collect, consolidate, cross-tabulate and format data
- The candidates should be able to process data to conduct basic analyses of trends
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, job reference number, cover letter, references attesting experience, proof of the requested certifications, writing sample, highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!