Caraway Grill based in Saskatoon, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Restaurant supervisor. Caraway Grill was opened its doors in August 2013. Parveen Singh started the company after working in the industry for over 18 years. Backed by his amazing hand picked staff who share the passion for the hospitality industry what really separates us in a crowed market is the attention to detail in every dish. We have many years of experience in this industry. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Caraway Grill
Position: Restaurant supervisor
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $14.10 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 227 2 Ave S, Saskatoon, SK, S7K 1K8
Work setting: Restaurant
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have safety equipment or gear and uniform
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to supervise 5-10 people, cook (general), food and beverage servers, food service counter attendants and food preparers, kitchen and food service helpers and staff in various areas of responsibility
- The candidate should be able to Establish methods to meet work schedules, Estimate and order ingredients and supplies, Ensure food service and quality control, Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage and also Prepare and submit reports
- The candidate should be able to Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food and also Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!