Growers Supply Company Limited based in Penticton, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Retail Counter Sales – Penticton. Growers Supply Company Limited is a long established supplier of agricultural and irrigation products. We handles all sales functions in a professional and friendly manner for customers by providing prompt and efficient service to achieve maximum sales and customer satisfaction. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Growers Supply Company Limited
Position: Retail Counter Sales – Penticton
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: Not mentioned by employer but approximately salary $15.00 – $17.50 is given by Canadian job Bank experts
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Penticton, BC V2A, CAN
Work Setting: Sales
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have possess strong sales skills
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skill
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have good written, verbal, and computer skills
- The candidate should have proven aptitude in problem solving
- The candidate should have willing to travel to other locations if needed
- The candidate should be able to welcome customers and directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters
- The candidate should be able to suggest items
- The candidate should be able to advise customers by providing information on products in person, over the phone, and email
- The candidate should be able to sale documents by creating or updating customer profile records
- The candidate should be able to process payments by totaling purchases
- The candidate should be able to process checks, cash, and store or other credit cards
- The candidate should be able to recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- The candidate should be able to accurately process orders, quotes and returns
- The candidate should be able to receive, unpack, and stock inventory, reorder and replenish
- The candidate should be able to contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- The employees get Medical/Dental benefits- starts day 1
- The employees get life insurance and AD&D
- The employees get long term disability
- The employees get RRSP – includes matched contributions by employer
- The employees get three weeks of vacation to start
- The employees get yearly incentive program
- The employees get store discounts
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!