GARCHA BROS MEAT SHOP & POULTRY based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Retail meat cutter. GARCHA BROS MEAT SHOP & POULTRY was opened with the vision of providing the freshest meat products with an assortment of flavors. Our shop first opened on 1990 and Mr. Sandeep Sandhu joined his venture in 2008 and together they expanded our shop to a reputed brand in Canada. We have many years of experienced in this sector. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: GARCHA BROS MEAT SHOP & POULTRY
Position: Retail meat cutter
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $19.45 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 4145-4250 109 AVE NE, Calgary, AB, T3N 1Z3
Shifts: Day, Evening, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidate should be able to clean meats to prepare for processing or cutting and also clean and prepare fish and shellfish
- The candidate should be able to cut, trim and prepare standard cuts of meat, wrap and package prepared meats, remove bones from meat and also grind meats
- The candidate should be able to slice cooked meats and also shape, lace and tie roasts, other meats, poultry and seafood
- The candidate should be able to prepare special orders and also prepare special displays of meats, poultry and fish products
- The candidate should be able to supervise other butchers, meat cutters and fishmongers, keep record of work performed and location and condition of equipment and also ensure safety procedures are followed
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by email or mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
4145-4250 109 AVE NE
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!