Retail store supervisor
INCAN GLOBAL CORP based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Retail store supervisor. INCAN GLOBAL CORP is a Pristine Global Group Company, based in Canada. We follows the group principles of delivering high quality products at affordable prices so as to enhance the customer satisfaction experience. INCAN GLOBAL CORP is run by highly qualified professionals having rich experience in the recycled clothing industry. Our mission is to become one of the most reputed buying houses for recycled clothing products in North America. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: INCAN GLOBAL CORP
Position: Retail store supervisor
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $22.00 hourly for 40 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 9240, 34 AVENUE Edmonton, AB T6E 5P2
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning, Morning
Work Setting: Urban area, Retail business, Wholesale establishment/store, On-site customer service, Relocation costs covered by employer
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates should have standard educational qualification such as Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
Experience: Candidates need experience of 3 years to less than 5 years.
Supervision: 3-4 people, Cashiers, Grocery clerks and shelf stockers, Retail salespersons and sales clerk
Security and safety: Criminal record check
Transportation/travel information: Public transportation is available
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads.
- The candidate should be physically demanding.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be willing to work in a sitting, standing, walking position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be accurate, initiative, judgemental and focused on client.
- The candidate should have dependability, flexibility, reliability.
- The candidate should be organised and a good team player.
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills, excellent oral communication and excellent written communication skill.
- The candidate must be able to assign sales workers to duties, hire and train or arrange for training of staff, authorize payments by cheque, order merchandise, authorize return of merchandise, establish work schedules.
- The candidate should sell merchandise, prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters, organize and maintain inventory.
- The candidate should resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages, supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
9240, 34 AVENUE
9240, 34 AVENUE
T6E 5P2 Between 09:00 AM and 06:00 AM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!