Canada’s Wonderland based in Vaughan, Canada is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Ride Operator. Canada’s Wonderland has been known as the premier destination in Ontario for thrills, family fun, and world-class entertainment. Our amusement park features more than 200 attractions including 17 roller coasters, two children’s areas, and Splash Works, the 20-acre water park. Our four-season amusement park has you covered year-round. With rides, we are also known for the live shows and special events through spring, summer, fall, and winter including Halloween Haunt and the immersive holiday event Winter Fest. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The candidate has to work flexible hours and weekends.
Employer Name: Canada’s Wonderland
Position: Ride Operator
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $16.50 hourly
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Vaughan, Canada
Shifts: Flexible Hours and Weekends
Categories: Ride Operations
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need any standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be a minimum of 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- The candidates should be energetic, confident and professional
- The candidate should be able to work for extended periods of time outdoors
- The candidate should be available to work flexible hours, including evenings, on weekends and holidays
- The candidate should be able to work five shifts per week during the summer
- The candidate should be able to wear personal protective equipment deemed necessary to perform this job safely (may include; gloves, mask and/or face shield, non-slip shoes etc)
- The candidate should be able to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the ride or group of rides
- The candidate should be able to assume control for the safe operation on their assigned ride for both guests and crew members
- The candidate should be able to take care of opening and closing procedures
- The candidate should be able to assist guests with loading and unloading ensuring safety and memorable experiences
- The candidate should be comfortably going on rides at designated location as part of opening procedures
- The candidate should ensure safety of all guests and associates in a diligent manner
- The candidate should be able to maintain park and location cleanliness
- The candidate should be able to enforce Park Ride Operations standards
- The candidate should be able to coordinate of ride downtime responsibilities
- The candidate should be able to ensure compliance with governmental ride regulations
- The candidate should be responsible for calculating hourly capacity readings for the ride
- The candidate should be able to assist with other duties as required
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get various career development opportunities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by online(along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!