The Bulldog Hotel & Grand Cafe based in Vernon, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Room attendant. The Bulldog Hotel & Grand Cafe is actually the very first coffeeshop and until today, the only one with its original founders and owner since 1975. We are the first five star hotel in the world. We have more than 46 years of experience in this hospitality industry. We recognize that our people are our most valuable asset, and that it is their commitment and passion that sets us apart. We strive to create a familial work atmosphere that is rewarding and presents opportunities for growth. We select candidates based upon qualifications, experience, skills and attitude. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: The Bulldog Hotel & Grand Cafe
Position: Room attendant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 142 Main Street, Vernon, BC, V1B 3M1
Work Setting: Staff accommodation is available
Transportation: Own transport is required
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: To be determined
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, pay attention to detail and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting and upholstered furniture, clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances and also pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidate should be able to make beds and change sheets and also distribute clean towels and toiletries
- The candidate should be able to stock linen closet
- The candidate should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!