Raven Inn Whitehorse Inc. based in Whitehorse, YT is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Room attendant. Raven Inn Whitehorse Inc. is a family owned and locally operated business. We are proud to show this jewel of a property in downtown Whitehorse. We take pride and joy in what we do and are here for our guests from both near and far. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. We have efficient and well-trained staffs who help us to run our business smoothly. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Raven Inn Whitehorse Inc.
Position: Room attendant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Whitehorse, YT
Shifts: Day and Weekend
Work setting: Hotel, motel, resort
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks, pay attention to detail and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also take initiative
- The candidate should be dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills, an excellent oral and written communication and also values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, clean and disinfect elevators and also pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidate should be able to make beds and change sheets, distribute clean towels and toiletries and also stock linen closet
- The candidate should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items and also address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The employees get dental plan and health care plan
- The employees get bonus
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!