Sales consultant – retail
The Bridal Centre based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Sales consultant – retail. The Bridal Centre is truly a multi-generational local Calgary-based business where we have so much experience in making dreams come true. We have expert buyers analyzing each collection, weeding out deceptive wedding dresses that look the part but will never fit. We have over 40 years of experience of thrilling and serving brides and their wedding parties. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: The Bridal Centre
Position: Sales consultant – retail
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 hourly for 30 to 40.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 1240 73rd Ave SE, Calgary, AB, T2H 2V5
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours and Morning
Work setting: Specialty shop, in shop, on-site customer service and clothing store
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Type of product: Men’s clothing and women’s clothing
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to operate cash register and also operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
- The candidate should be able to provide advice about merchandise, assist in display of merchandise, greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease and also prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease
- The candidate should be able to conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce, estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates, maintain sales records for inventory control and also prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!