Sales supervisor – retail
BAZAAR10 based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Sales supervisor – retail. BAZAAR10 is a lifestyle brand dealing in fashionable consumer electronics with expanded product range including but not limited to an extensive catalog of smartphone covers, headphones, earphones, gaming accessories, bluetooth speakers, home care products, personal care products, travel chargers & premium cables. As a team, we share the same relentless pursuit of perfection, constantly refining and enhancing our products to create the best user experience possible. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: BAZAAR10
Position: Sales supervisor – retail
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 2525 36 St NE, Calgary, AB T1Y 5T4
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, On Call, Morning
Transportation information: Travel expenses not paid by employer
Supervision: 1 to 2 people
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Asset languages: Hindi, Urdu, Gujarati, Panjabi
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk for extended periods
- The candidate should be accurate, client focus, organized, flexible, reliable
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to assign sales workers to duties, hire and train or arrange for training of staff
- The candidates should be able to authorize payments by cheque, order merchandise
- The candidates should be able to authorize return of merchandise, establish work schedules, sell merchandise
- The candidates should be able to prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters, organize and maintain inventory
- The candidates should be able to resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages, supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, References attesting experience, Highest level of education, and name of institution where it was completed) through below mentioned details.
2525 36 St NE suite 139
Between 10:00 AM and 08:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!