Bassendowski Insurance & Financial Services based in Regina, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Salesman/woman, insurance. Bassendowski Insurance & Financial Services has evolved and expanded our offerings to help you plan for your future. We keep what matters safe with our holistic financial services and full range of flexible, affordable insurance and investment products, exceptional service, and professional, personalized advice. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Bassendowski Insurance & Financial Services
Position: Salesman/woman, insurance
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.00 to $30.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Regina, SK
Shifts: 09:00 to 17:00
Work Setting: Office building
Security and safety: Criminal record checked, driving record should checked (abstract) and credit should checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Provincial or territorial licence
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to maintain tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to sit
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should have an excellent written communication
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an experience of insurance like property/casualty insurance, commercial insurance, individual insurance, fire insurance and house insurance
- The candidate should be able to identify and assess potential institutional, business and individual client markets
- The candidate should be able to establish client insurance coverage, calculate premiums and establish method of payment
- The candidate should be able to monitor insurance claims and respond to clients’ enquiries
- The candidate should be able to provide clients with information
- The candidate should be able to consult and advise clients
- The candidate should be able to explain procedures, risks and benefits to clients
- The employees get dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan and paramedical services coverage
- The employees get group insurance benefits and registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- The employees get parking available, learning/training paid by employer and paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!